Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Yokoso! ^.^

Assalamualaikum, Yo all! ;)
Yeah2, I've been dragging my feet for far too long to complete this blog, and I really am sorry for that. Like I've told you friends before, I've found my limit (which is I'm totally blur whenever I'm facing this blue screen with a B symbol with it), but guess what, after series of unfortunate events, hey, I'm writing it now! So, for whatever it is happening now, I'm totally thankful for it. Soon, this blog should be up and flying and those dreams are again to be realized, once again. =)
By the way, hey readers, not to forget, I'd like to warmly welcome you guys for still tuning-in. I'm truly a newcomer and never wrote any blog for these 26 years (and 10 months :P) that I've lived, so, forgive me for any annoyance and also for any ignorances that I might carry around with me, will ya? And ya, frankly speaking, this blog is not exclusively meant only for that group of great, awesome friends of mine, rather, you are our VVIP, the center and main focus of this blog. Why? Ahaa.. you'll find out soon. ^_^
Okie, so, enough about that. Let's talk more about why this blog is being setup and what is this VP project is all about. VP stands for Volunteering Program and like the name accurately describe, it is meant to inspired us to do any volunteering a.k.a charity works, especially for the unfortunates. Strictly no political bias. Both muslims and non-muslims are very much welcomed. Even so, we strongly encourage muslims to take parts in these activities. The actual reason for this is, as ashamed as we are to the fact, in contradict to Islam teaching, it true, muslims especially in malaysia are still lacking in contributing to volunteering/charity activities, unlike budists, hindus and christians out there. We hope to change that. We hope to be at least able to create environment for intelligent, warm, kind and with giving heart of TRUE moslem as actually required by our god, Allah. Thus, I'm truly sorry for this selfishness.
Okay, I think it's long enough for the moment :P. Anyway, if you guys ever wonder why would you wanna do it, do check out the next post okay. See ya then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment